Monday, April 30, 2012

Thankful for You

No I'm not trying to catch up because I don't think I ever will.  This is my card for yesterday's Featured Stamper on Splitcoast located here.  I had a terrible time with the mathmatics of the flower hanging over the circle.  I didn't have a flower that had a big enough bloom to suit me and the smaller ones looked funny.  I cut the flower out instead of stamping the circle as that's what I could NOT figure out.  The stamp has to be just right in my brain, and cutting out a lilac was not a good idea.  It would have looked nice, but I quit in the middle.  :(  This one makes me feel good even if it IS out of season.  The big bloom is cut out of designer paper and popped up.  I like it.

I may even get a chance to look at today's challenges as dinner is leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment