Monday, May 14, 2012

Featured Stamper 275

Good Morning,  I hope you all had a very nice Mother's Day and got to spend it with Mom or at least Family.  I did.  My sister and I like to do a challenge together and we got to do that.  This card is for two - the Featured Stamper on Splitcoast located here and the Victorine Originals Challenge starting today with free stamps for the winning entry.  My two rusty/peachy scraps are Basic Grey, the plaid is a 6x6 Echo Park mat stack and the dictionary page with Mother is from a vintage dictionary cut with a Spellbinders Nestabilities Label Die.  There is vintage lace across the center.  I paper pieced the little mouse.  I just LOVE paper piecing and I thought the matching plaid balloon was cool.  I stuck the Prima on with a large matching brad, sewed on the butterfly and glued on the MOM beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment