Monday, June 11, 2012

TLC381 - Half it

Hello again,
I'm back already.  This is the other card I made today.  It's for the Technique Lover's Challenge on Splitcoast located here.  This one required us to use half of something.  Could be an image, a die, a sentiment or whatever.  I used half the doily image.

The background is stamped with All Night Media music that I stamped off the then smudged off a little to make it lighter.  The doily and music and rose are all stamped with Ranger Distressed Antique Linen.  The rose is colored with copics and I added a beaded flourish and vintage button to the doily. 

Today I'm pleased

2 comments:

  1. Carol, that's just beautiful!! If I'd managed to find time I was thinking of using Medallion, but I know I wouldn't have come up with anything as lovely as this. I like the wonderful vintage feel to it.
    Since time is at a premium this week, I'll just say here that I did send you Snoopy sunning himself on the beach in his deckchair, but I've had quite a bit of post go missing recently, and I'm afraid he might have been a casualty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your vintage touch on this beautiful card! The rose is the perfectly color, too.

    ReplyDelete