Monday, January 28, 2013

Victorine Originals

This is my card for the current Queen on Splitcoaststampers.com located here.  I used two Victorine Originals snowman stamps for this card.  I used a scrap of dp for the background, then embossed a piece of white CS and tore it for the snow on the bottom.  Next I glued on the snowmen, gluing only the bottoms so they stand out a bit from the background.  The snowflakes are ProvoCraft dies - some of my very first and I glued them on.  Then I colored the noses, and scarf, hat and arms on the right with copics.  I think they are so cute.
Oh, by the way, if you check out and LIKE Victorine Originals facebook page located here and then click the Giveaway button, you just might win some stamps.  Check it out.  Aren't these just the cutest snowmen.

1 comment:

  1. Fun snowman stamps and card! Like how you have the polka dot bkgrd paper and the swiss dot snow! I love snowmen, too. :)

    ReplyDelete