Monday, March 4, 2013

Victorine Challenge #54

This is my  card for the latest Victorine Originals challenge located here.  Challenge #54 is Anything Goes.  No specific theme.  Make what you want.  I have used a piece of Basic Grey Aged and Confused for my background.  Next I put on a piece of vintage sheet music which I love on ANY card and is SO easy to stamp on.  I stamped the Victorine grass and flowers right onto the sheet music and then added a Spellbinders Shapabilities sunflower die cut for my sunshine.  Get over there and check out the challenge.  There is always a drawing for a gift certificate for stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Cool card! Like that bkgrd paper and the grass and pretty blue flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue flowers are gorgeous - they make me think of gentians or scilla, and the sunflower sun is fun, and a great pop of happy colour.

    ReplyDelete