Monday, September 30, 2013

Victorine Challenge #69-Round

I didn't realize how hard a ROUND card could be - or maybe how hard I tried to make it.  At first I tried to use a round image and my flowers all had stems.  Then the card was no longer round.  So I gave up and stopped trying to be such a perfectionist.  I rather like how this turned out.  I have loved that tiny Victorine leaf for a long time.  I left it uncolored because I liked it that way.  It has a personality all its own.
The two big dies are  Tim Holtz and I inked the edges of the one on the right.
 
This is for the current Victorine
 Originals challenge located HERE.  Check it out.  Make a card.  There is always a drawing and a gift certificate for Victorine Originals stamps.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, fall card, Carol! Like the TH leaves in prints and that V leaf is so nice, so detailed. :)

    ReplyDelete