Monday, December 9, 2013

Victorine #74 Dry Embossing Red & GReen

Good Morning,
It's the start of a new challenge on Victorine Originals Blog located HERE.  This was easy and fun.  I used two A-2 sized pieces of cardstock 5.5x4.25".  I laid one on top of the other and cut down the middle.  This gave me the ability to make TWO cards just alike.  The green piece is dry embossed with Swiss Dots and slightly sanded to make the dots look like snow, and the red piece is left plain, but I popped up three Christmas trees that I had stamped in Ranger Distressed Peeled Paint and cut out.  I may try a darker green on the next one or maybe gold embossing powder or something.   PEACE is cut apart from the Peace Love Joy sentiment.  The trees could be decorated too, but I wanted this one to simulate "peace" so left it quiet.
Now I really need to get  out the Vagabond because I have my wrist in a brace from turning the Cuttlebug handle.  Check out the Victorine Blog.  They always give away stamps to the winner of the draw.  Make a card and enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment