Monday, January 20, 2014

Victorine Originals Challenge-Valentines

Good Morning.
The Victorine Originals current challenge is posted and you can find it HERE.  Check it out.  This early date leaves you plenty of time to make lots of valentines and enter many times to be ahead of the game.  (Ahead of the game) is always where I WISH I could be, so I think I need to take my own advice.
My card has a Victorine  Originals music background which I stamped the rose bouquet right on top of.  The bouquet is colored with copics and I left the bow uncolored.  The heart is punched from a scrap of dp  (yay for scraps) and stamped with one of my favorite sentiments.  It needed some balance, so I added the hug sentiment on the bottom.  So check out the challenge and the cute Victorine stamps, and stay warm.

1 comment: