Monday, February 17, 2014

Victorine Originals Challenge #78

Good Morning,  This is my card for the current Victorine Challenge which is to make a one layer card.  This seems to be getting easier and easier for me as I run out of time so much.  You can find the challenge HERE
I keep telling myself I need to stop making "snow" cards, but we are having a blizzard of sorts this morning and flowers just would not survive, so here is more snow.
I used some lovely sparkly deep blue cardstock that was donated to my card making group.  Just stamped the snowflakes with Versamark and heat embossed with white which also has sparkles.  The "Let it snow" was an afterthought, but a good one, because what am I going to do about it?  The only thing I could think of this morning was to get out to the road and grab the garbage cans before they were two neighbors down.
Check out the challenge.  There is always a drawing for stamps.

1 comment:

  1. What a great sparkly blue bkgrd--love that color. Nice emb snowflakes, too. Though we're not having the usual March weather (as in the flowers "should" be getting ready to pop), it's good to know we aren't expecting snow the rest of this week. Yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete