Wednesday, March 12, 2014

SketchChallenge479

This is my second card for the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 479 posted this morning.  You can find the SC479 HERE.  It's a good one.  Easy and fun. I made two totally different cards from the same challenge.  I used a Crumb Cake background and stamped it with a Victorine Originals hot air balloon.  I paper pieced the balloon with three different kinds of designer paper.  Scraps are always good for this and I have enough for three lifetimes.  Next I cut out and embossed the computer generated sentiment with my Spellbinders Petite Oval and popped it up on the background.  So nice and easy and I really like it.

2 comments:

  1. Hot air ballons are always fun, and this is no exception. I really like the colours contrasting with the silhouette cityscape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Carol! Just saw it in your SC gallery. Nice piecing and cityscape. :)

    ReplyDelete